Thursday, October 8, 2026

Bill and John Get Married

 Bill and I got married at Toronto City Hall on Monday, October 5th. We have already been together for 41 years.
A friend called this a very long engagement.
Lisa Roosen-Runge took the nice pictures. Bill's 81, I'm 71.
P. O. Reilly was a charming and authorative officiant.
She asked us to take each other by our right hands while she read the words of the ceremony.
"...I now pronounce you married."
No words.
Happiness.
Lisa Roosen-Runge and Trevor Hughes, our witnesses, friends of more than 40 years.
We stand before you now as an old married couple and simultaneously as the blushing newlyweds.
And so to lunch!

2 comments:

  1. Happy to participate! It was a lovely day. You two looked very sharp. You are a great couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures and dashing couple ❤️ wish you all the happiness 😊

    ReplyDelete