Friday, October 5, 2012

A Date with The Heiress

Bill and I bought tickets to see the first preview of The Heiress tomorrow night. We know Jessica Chastain from "The Tree of Life" and "The Help" and Dan Stevens from "Downton Abbey".

***
October 7th, 2012
Bill and I went to the first preview of The Heiress last night.
It's always exciting to see something on Broadway.
We got to the theater early and took our seats. I took this picture as the audience was arriving. The pacing was a bit shakey at the beginning but the ensemble soon found its rhythm and the three leads, Chastain, Strathairn and Stevens, delivered an unforgettable night of theater.

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember the last time I saw a show, and now with this lockdown and pandemic, it makes me want to see a live show again.

    ReplyDelete