Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Autumn in Toronto

It's time to bring our plants in off the balcony. This is the last time we'll be walking through this door until next Spring.
We "over-winter" our bay tree, our big rosemary bush, a shamrock and the little pine tree that we used as a Christmas tree last year.
Here, Bill makes the final adjustments. The rosemary looks better on the right.
Later, Omid brought his laptop over so we could help copy-edit his first assignment of the year. It really must be Fall. 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe that's why I have shamrocks growing with my bayleaf. I'm delighted they're here but I couldn't figure out where they came from. Perhaps on the wind?
    I've just brought my plants in today too. Autumn is indeed upon us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms Q! Thanks for your visit. I wonder if our shamrock indeed seeded your bay leaf. I love the idea! Ours originally was given to us by Nancy! What comes around goes around, eh?

    ReplyDelete